Wednesday, July 15, 2009

07/15/2009

So, I recently installed the internet, and boy have I been playing! I found a game to play, not WOW, but very much like it, and was instantly hooked. We won't go into the fact that I have an addictive personality, but suffice to say, I played it as much as humanly possible. Finally, I think that compulsion has worn a bit thin. And one of the problems I have with this type of game is the inevitability that you have to have friends to make it through certain places, and I feel more comfortable working alone. I like games and puzzles, but if I screw it up, I'd rather be the one who gets the hit, if you know what I mean.
I have also joined up with a couple of groups in the city who are involved with metaphysics and all things related, and so hopefully this will get me out of my shell a bit and out there with more people. I think I'll leave the game alone for awhile, and try real life (yuck!).
Do you know what's weird? I know what I need to be doing to get my life in the right place, and I'm not doing it! I wanted to find a symbol for "obey the direction of God / Obey the will of spirit" so I could prominently display it, in the hopes that this would remind me to get this done!
I'll meditate on that and see what I come up with. Later -ag

No comments:

Post a Comment